Cleanse your brows, 1 hour following your appointment, with either the provided saline wipes, or warm water and mild soap.
-Reapply a thin layer of the healing balm, once brows have air-dried, or gently pat with a clean paper towel.
Repeat this process every 3 hours, until bed.
Repeat the first step, morning and night, and reapply the balm as many times as needed throughout the day to keep the brows from drying out.
Continue applying the balm as the skin flakes. By this time, the hairstrokes will have healed over, and fingertips may be used to warm the balm between your fingers, and applied by gently dabbing the brows, avoiding tugging on any existing flakes.
METICULOUSLY FOLLOWING THIS AFTERCARE REGIMEN IS CRUCIAL FOR BEAUTIFUL HEALED RESULTS
● Sun Exposure, while healing and beyond. Please use an SPF on your brows after they are healed.
● Excessively steamy showers, or allowing water to hit your face directly, while showering.
● Sweating. Your investment in your brows is worth following this advice. No workout is worth losing your pigment.
● Immersing your face in water.
● Picking or itching the brows. If they itch, try patting them, gently.
● No Make-up on your brows for 10 days or until all the flakes have fallen off.
● No Retinol or Hydroxy acids near the brows. This can cause the brows to fade quickly.